Opening for a Digital Marketing Strategist at Thoughtful (advertising agency) in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Position: Digital Marketing Strategist
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: (UG/PG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization) with min. 2 yrs experience in digital marketing.
Experience: min. 2 Years
- Should be able to give guidance and consultation on various aspects of digital marketing. Project management, stakeholders management, financial management, digital strategy and guiding team to achieve objectives. Should have knowledge in search, social, website/app, design, creative thinking, market research, paid campaigns and analytics to improve KPI
- Design, build and maintain client’s social media presence
- Plan and execute all web, SEO, SEM, SMO, SMM, email marketing and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages, social media posts, blog content and optimize user experience
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- The candidate is responsible for managing digital communications and social media presence to increase the client's brand visibility for connecting with target audience and more importantly building engagement and dialogue with the client’s TG.
- Meeting clients for presentation of work, growth, ROI & future strategy
- Work closely with marketing, client servicing, creative departments to ensure timely and appropriate social interaction and web content.
- Creates and executes cutting-edge social media strategies and implements them through Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Whatsapp, YouTube, Twitter, Google plus, LinkedIn, Pinterest and other social media platforms in order to generate interest in the brand, increase the reach, increase interactions with TG, brand exposure, corporate reputation and sales.
- Manage the execution of social media campaigns and day-to-day activities on current platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Whatsapp, Google plus, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Serve as company expert for social media tools, trends, and applications.
- Develop benchmarks for measuring the impact of digital and social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns and change strategy in order to maximize results overtime.
- Conduct social listening research and provide insight into wants and needs of the client's various target groups.
- Write and edit content for corporate website, blogs, newsletters, and digital/social media campaigns.
Essential Skills and personal qualities:
- Good knowledge of the entire spectrum of digital media platforms, engagement, all its tools and plugins and latest techniques
- Content generation as required for digital platforms
- Should be social media savvy to learn new techniques as they appear on the digital landscape which is ever shifting
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of analytical data into actionable information
- Excellent writing skills which will be used for engagement on digital platforms
- Excellent verbal communication skills for account pitches
- Complete knowledge about organic SEO and latest SEO techniques
- Google Analytics and its integration with google ads
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Expertise in Page Optimization
- Knowledge of HTML, design & development tools
- Google Analytics & Google Ads Certification
Thoughtful is well established in the market catering to the advertising and creative needs of companies predominantly dealing with products and services. Following sustained periods of growth the agency has now created an additional position on their digital media team, offering excellent career development opportunities for ambitious digital media professionals.
- Salary: 20 to 25k per month (Dependent on Experience)
- Benefits: Excellent benefits and career progression opportunities
- Contact person: Ashwin Bhargav
- Contact no: 9618471000
- Website: www.thoughtful.co.in
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those shortlisted for interview and test will be contacted.